Through Wendy’s fun & engaging wellness presentations & workshops, busy people learn how to improve their diet, lifestyle, and wellness as well as manage stress in and outside of the workplace, with practical strategies and manageable changes. The accessible training that Wendy provides can positively impact employee job satisfaction & productivity, and increase workplace morale. Part of Wendy’s appeal is that she speaks with real empathy for the challenges of a busy workplace, having spent over 12 years working as a lawyer and then partner in a large law firm.
Wendy offers corporate wellness presentations & workshops on a variety topics, including:
- Stress Management Tools and Nutrition
- Achieving Your Own Balance: The 80/20 Rule
- Eating for Energy at the Office
- Supporting Immunity through Nutrition
- Preventative Nutrition
- Simple Weight Loss
- Healthy Eating on the Go
- Hot Topics in Nutrition (Myths Debunked, Popular Diets Explained, Superfoods Demystified)
- The Sugar Cycle: Blood Sugar Basics
- Transitioning Your Family to Healthier Foods
- Eating Healthy on a Budget
Presentations are flexible, depending on the numbers, needs and desires of the group. They normally involve a 45-60 minute presentation on a pre-determined topic followed by a question and answer period, but often become more interactive if the group size permits.
Group rates vary based on numbers and duration of presentation.
Establish yourself as an employer who cares and contact Wendy today to arrange a workplace wellness presentation.