How do I change my password? (I’ll NEVER, EVER remember the computer-generated one you assigned me upon registering!)
- Go to the Login screen here: https://simple-balance.ca/members/my-account/
- Click on “Lost Your Password?”
- Enter the email address you would have signed up with at time of registration
- The next screen you see should confirm an email is being sent to you
- Check your inbox for the email, then follow that link in the email & enter your NEW password two times (to make sure you know you entered it correctly).
That should do it!
How to I update or change my payment method for recurring (subscription) payments?
If you’ve received a new credit card with a new expiry date OR you need to change the credit card you’re using as your method of payment… you need to change the credit card in the system before the next subscription payment date.
- Login to the website
- Go to ‘Payment Methods’
- Click on ‘Add Payment Method’
- Add your payment method and save it
- Click on ‘Make Default’
- Delete your former method of payment
Oops, I forgot to update my credit card info/expiry date and my payment failed this month – what does this mean for my subscription and how can I fix it?
When this happens – you need to log into the site & pay again. Here are the steps:
- Login to the site
- Go to ‘Orders’
- Click ‘Pay’ on the subscription you need to pay for (it should be marked as ‘failed’)
- You’ll be walked through the payment process again (make sure you choose your Real Food Coach)
- Enter your method of payment
- Place Order
Once you’ve done this – go and check your Payment Methods to make sure that the right credit card is active (and delete the one you no longer want to use).
I’m going on vacation, can I suspend my membership?
No, I’m sorry, you can’t pause the membership, but remember that the monthly membership weekly lessons stay up for you to view for several weeks after they’re posted so you can easily just catch up when you’re back online.
I’m too busy to follow this program now, can I cancel and re-subscribe later on when things calm down?
Yes. Please the coupon code “RETURNING” to waive the signup fee when you rejoin the monthly membership. You will miss the content that’s shared while you’re away from the group, but will benefit from all new content created and posted after you rejoin.
Thanks for the support, I think I’m ready to fly the coop and go it alone – how do I cancel my subscription?
- Log into the site at simple-balance.ca/members/my-account
- Go to ‘Your Account’
- Click on ‘Subscriptions’
- Click ‘view’ on the subscription you’d like to cancel
- Click on ‘Cancel’