School Lunch Solutions
How would it feel to start the next school year with 30+ days of healthy lunch fare & recess snacks in the freezer? With my simple prep plan & support, in just a few weekends, YOU CAN DO IT!
If you know me – you know I’m all about keeping it real. No over-the-top Pinterest lunches here — just do-able, practical tools & recipes and a prep plan to set you up for success, I promise! I’m a mom too — I get it! You need a steady supply of easy, tasty, budget-friendly real food solutions you can pull from your freezer on a busy weekday morning.
This year I’ve put lots of new materials in the program, including loads of brand-new, lunchbox-worthy recipes, so if you did it last year & loved how organized you were come September, join me again!
- 4 weekend’s worth of prep guides & freezer-friendly lunchbox recipes (including soups, main meals, snacks & dips and healthier nut-free treats)
- 4 email lessons on what your kids should be eating for lunch & how to get them eating it (even if they’re “picky”)
- Private Facebook group support
- Live coach’s corner videos
- Daily tips & posts to keep you supported and motivated
PROGRAM RUNS: August 11th – September 7th (if you’re away for part of that time, no worries, you’ll still get the weekly emails and can just double up prep when you’re back) Register now, then go enjoy your summer. I’ll remind you by email when it’s time to get prepping! PLEASE NOTE: If you register late (after the 11th), you’ll just complete the program a little later than the rest of the group, but will still receive all program materials by email.