School Lunch Solutions 2018
How would it feel to start the next school year with 30+ days of healthy lunch fare & recess snacks in the freezer? With my simple prep plan & support, in just a few weekends, YOU CAN DO IT!
If you know me – you know I’m all about keeping it real. No over-the-top Pinterest lunches here — just do-able, practical tools & recipes and a prep plan to set you up for success, I promise! I’m a mom too — I get it! You need a steady supply of easy, tasty, budget-friendly real food solutions you can pull from your freezer on a busy weekday morning.
- 4 weekend’s worth of prep guides & freezer-friendly lunchbox recipes (including soups, main meals, snacks & dips and healthier nut-free treats) Starting on August 17th with the first email.
- 4 email lessons on what your kids should be eating for lunch & how to get them eating it (even if they’re “picky”)
- Support in my Facebook group “Wendy’s Real Food Community”
- Live coach’s corner videos
- Daily tips & posts to keep you supported and motivated
PROGRAM RUNS: August 17th – September 7th (if you’re away for part of that time, no worries, you’ll still get the weekly emails and can just double up prep when you’re back) Register now, then go enjoy your summer. I’ll remind you by email when it’s time to get prepping!
NOTES: If you register late (after the 17th), you’ll just complete the program a little later than the rest of the group, but will still receive all program materials by email. Also, this program is the same as last year’s wildly successful program, so if you’ve purchased it previously, there is no need to purchase again, but you can definitely follow along in the Real Food Community!